Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you."

Chris Isaak- Wicked Game


Doesn't this song, just ring so true? I love HIM's version better than Chris Isaak, but they both rock. I'm kind of feeling kind of numb. I've been temping with a regular thermometer, just to get into the hang out it, until I can go out and buy one. What i'm really thinking of doing as well, is buying some pre-seed. I've heard that it can do wonders for you! I might try it this cycle if I can order it soon enough, and have it arrive in time. I'm really to try anything.

I've felt near the end of my tether for awhile, and i'm not sure what to do, or where to go. pregnancies here and there, and I wanna be supportive, but I also wanna cry.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so down lately. I find that it comes in waves... I hope a wave of excitement or numbness comes for you soon. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete