Monday, September 27, 2010

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
Confucius

Cycle day one. Finally. I never thought I'd be glad to say that, but I am. It's easy to lose hope on a journey such as this. It seems that all it ever consists of is, waiting. You wait to O, then you wait to test, then you wait for your cycle to start over. It's a bah humbug routine, but i'm sticking with it. I'm taking soy this time on days 3-7. I also will start taking opk's on cycle day 10. AF should arrive around the 30th of October, which I hope she doesn't because I truly would get my Halloween BFP then.

I'm trying to do several different things to spice these routines up, but i'm not quite sure how to do it. I feel like one big anxiety ball. I'm always anxious for something. I wish I knew a way I could make it stop, but I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment