Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Stu Price: So, uh, are you sure you're qualified to be taking care of that baby?
Alan Garner: What are you talking about? I've found a baby before.
Stu Price: You found a baby before? Where?
Alan Garner: Coffee Bean. "

The hangover

I watched that movie last night and those lines made me giggle. Cycle Day 36. No AF in sight, though I do have AF symptoms, but with me AF symptoms and PG symptoms are pretty much identical--minus the bleeding with AF. Haven't been able to get out of the house to go by an HPT yet--so probably just gonna call the doctor on Monday and see what he has to say. (Though I'll probably talk to his assistant, which is okay she's awesome too) I haven't been out of the house besides checking the mail in two days and i'm sort of going nuts. DH needs to finish what he's doing to the car so I can go places!

I was going through my old journal log today, and in Sept of last year I did a tarot reading on myself (I love reading the tarot.) And for that reading, it said that I would probably find out I was pregnant in March/April. And it came true. I could hardly believe it, and I couldn't believe I forgot about that! I'm thinking about maybe doing another spread to pass the time, but i'm not sure. It might be a fun thing to do though. I got a new deck a few years back, and it's predictions have been pretty accurate for the most part.

I'm in the midst of decorating for Halloween as well. Thinking about Christmas. (I know so early, but I need to save to get presents so I have to plan early)So keeping busy has been helping too. I might update a little more later.

Thanks for reading. I know I post a lot--but, it's a good outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment